miércoles, 20 de julio de 2022

1.4 A Spring of Love

Last chapter Christopher got a boyfriend, something that we did not expect but that was very well received by both of us. That had a negative consequence, though.


Thanks to Lisa's inappropriate trait, she and Chris are romantic interests. And thanks to the archaic system of this game, Chris is a cheater just for kissing a girl before having a boyfriend.


She really seems to be into my founder, Lisa calls him every so often and sends him daily love letters. Unfortunately for her, Chris doesn't seem to be interested in her. Ever since he started dating Mortimer, he has a lot of wishes towards him, such as hanging out together, going on a date, kiss him. None for her.

So to fulfill one of those wishes, Chris asked Mortimer to hang out. The first day of spring seemed like the perfect day for a first date.


Mortimer doesn't seem very interested in Christopher's advances. 

Chris: But you're my boyfriend, what's the problem with me hugging you?

Mortimer: I don't know why I'm rejecting you, to tell you the truth.

Me neither, because you made the first interaction flirting with my founder without problem, but when he initiates the flirting, you reject him.


Look at that disappointed face, Chris has a wish to kiss him that can't be fulfilled yet. Don't worry, we will change our strategy and you will see that it will work.


Mortimer had to leave right away, so Chris began a very spring task, picking flowers, which was interrupted by the phone ringing.


It was Lisa who wanted to talk to him. 

This girl complicates my plans. I generally let my sims choose their partners, usually based on their wishes. Chris has no wishes for Lisa, they are all for Mortimer, but she showers Chris with attention through calls, letters and gifts. So I started to think that if Mortimer continues to ignore my founder, maybe Lisa would be a good choice for a future spouse.

And then the next day...


Chris accepted the call and spent several hours talking with the boy. In order not to tempt fate, I preferred that they not see each other for a few days, plus Christopher has been paying too much attention to his love life and little to his finances. 


So the following days were just to raise simoleons.


Chris: This is slave labor, not even the rain stops her.

While Chris was doing slave labor, ignoring Mortimer seems like the right strategy.


So when love day came, Chris invited Mortimer on a date at the spring festival.


Chris: If you let me kiss you, you'll know I taste better than the best meat you can find.

Mortimer: I think I want to find out.

That horrible flirtation worked because Mortimer is not a vegetarian. 


It also started to rain, nothing better than for a first kiss.

Susan: Young love, good to see it still exists.


Susan: But do they have to flaunt their youth in front of me? If Boyd and I try that, we both end up in the hospital with broken bones.

I can't stop looking at Susan's socks.


Boyd: What a beautiful wife I have.

Ahh love. Young and Old, they are all cutes.


Mortimer: Do you trust a machine to know what we feel?

Chris: Of course, machines are never wrong.

If you said so.


But this time we are going to listen to it.


Chris: Oh wow, we're so in love!

Mortimer: Yes! You were right, machines are never wrong. I love you Chris!

Dorks. I love that shot.


Unfortunately, Mortimer had to go to work his part-time job despite it being a holiday.

Mortimer: I was having a great time, why did the game have to ruin it by forgetting that it was a holiday?

It's how the sims 3 works, Morty.

Morty: Don't call me Morty.

Too late.


Although the date was short, it was very good one and Christopher was happy with it.

Chris: Now with this happiness that I radiate plus my great moves I'm sure I'll win as spring dance king.

He didn't. Dancing for an hour a single day was not going to be enough. I'm getting ahead of myself a couple of days, but Miraj Alvi was the winner.


Arriving home, Chris found this notification.


We may not be accepting Lisa's advances, but her gifts we are. It's a good decoration, the girl has good taste.

Chris: Of course, she has good taste, I'm a good example.

I prefer not to say anything.


Well, Christopher, only two days left of your teenage life. We have to think about your future.

Chris: Yes! pancakes! My favorite!

Your priorities do seem to be in order. 😒


Since it's the one of the days of his teen years, I decided to give the day to Chris so he can do whatever he wants. He wanted to go to the park and as soon as he got there, he decided to look for eggs. We even found a fancy one.


And as always happens every time a sim steps on a festival, a series of wishes follow one another so that all the attractions can be tried. Chris particularly likes skating.


And he is advanced enough in the hidden skill that he can already skate to across the lake.

Chris: The game lets me do it now that I'm moving out in two days.


His last day as a teen started fulfilling a wish to write a love letter to Mortimer. 


Speaking of Mortimer, since he's younger than Chris and it's going to be a couple of days until the teenager joins Chris in adulthood, I decided a date between them was a perfect last day.


Aww the cuteness!


Morty: Your watcher seems to be excited about our future.

Chris: Yes, she wants you as my husband/partner/whatever gives babies.

To be honest, I'm excited to find out how the combined genetics of both of them is going to turn out.


Mortimer ended the date because he had to go somewhere else, and Christopher immediately decided he wanted to eat at the diner. And since it's his last night in this part of the challenge I let him do it as a reward. For some reason when he left the diner, he had Jamie Jolina as a good friend. I don't know how that happened, so I'm not going to take it as failing the challenge for talking to an adult.


Tomorrow begins your life as an adult. How do you feel about that?

Chris: You're not fooling anyone with that question, you only took this screenshot to show all the knick-knacks you've collected in these 4 weeks.

So true.


Early in the morning, Chris had his birthday.

Chris: You could have at least invited Mortimer.

It was going to take a long time, I want you on the legacy lot as soon as posibble.

Chris: You didn't write asap so you can have more words to count for the SimNaNo.

You know me so well.


A mooch Christopher. I think I like that.


I was so close to leaving that hairstyle. The fashion sense, so much lol.


Here's young adult Christopher Steel. His traits are Friendly, Natural Cook, Angler, Daredevil and Mooch. His lifetime, which he chose in another chapter, is Renaissance Sim. His favorites are the same as always, Pancakes, Lime and Indie Music.


Before moving into his new lot, Christopher went through the mail to find another letter from Lisa. This girl is not giving up.


And with Chris running out of his 8x8 house we finished this part of the challenge.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario