sábado, 9 de julio de 2022

1.2 A Bunch of Problems

 Chris woke up dry despite having rained all night. The advantages of having his own roof. Now he needs a bathroom, his fumes are predominating the screenshots.


After a rich breakfast consisting of grilled fish, he went to star his day.


Horse: I don't think that's the way to cross this rock formation.

Chris: I've been doing it every morning, so far, I haven't gotten stuck.

Glitches. I love them.


Chris spent the first part of the day dumpster diving. Although, I do have to comment on the wisdom of eating the apple right next to the trash.

Chris: My head has been in there all morning, I think on several occasions I ingested something from there without realizing it, I don't see much of a difference.

It was something I didn't want to know. Yuck.

Chris: You have nothing to complain about, you see it through the screen, my head is really in there.


Ethan Bunch was nearby so I sent Chris to say hello. Why do I keep making him do these things, you ask? Well, it's funny.

Ethan: Get away from me, you smell like the food from a week ago that Arlo forgot under his bed.

Chris: Oh, trust me, it's worse than that.


The relationship between them seems doomed, at least until Chris can use technology and start spamming Ethan with friendly text.


Their relationship bar is half way red, they're in disliked territory now. (A side nota: Is Michael Bachelor puffing out the chest while sitting?)

Seeing that we couldn't do anything here anymore, I took advantage of the proximity of the pool and sent Chris to take a shower.


And who followed us there? The one and only Ethan Bunch. I thought maybe this was a sign, but no.



Chris splashed him playfully but Ethan took it badly and turned around leaving our runaway teen alone in the water.


Unlike her brother, Lisa was interested in playing with Christopher. She seems to be on alert to interrupt their interactions.


This seems like a four-way breathing contest but not, Tori Kimura and Beau Andrews just don't understand personal space.

Lisa following Christopher to the picnic table.


Chris: Does your brother have a problem with me?

Lisa: No, he is like that, only he has everyone fooled with his good and charismatic traits. 

What have the world come to if inappropriate, snob Lisa is a better acquaintance than Ethan?

Lisa: See! Even your watcher was fooled!


Lisa must have made a good impression on Chris because he was thinking about her a few hours later while picking flowers.


Are you thinking of love, my dear Christopher?

Chris: Maybe.

Are you blushing?


Chris scraped together enough money to pay for the 1,500 simoleons to turn on the water, and had enough left over money to buy a shower and toilet. He's living a luxury life.

Chris: Yeah, because showering with no light is really luxurious.


Christopher started with his garden, indoors because autumn has arrived. Planting a couple of seeds is what every runaway teen does, isn't it?


In one of his daily visits to the park, Chris met Lisa again. I'm think she's stalking him, but since she's the one who keeps his social bar green, I'm not too worried. He now has the wish to be friends with her, so I spammed her with a lot of friendly interactions. One of those was consider attractiveness.


Lisa: Look, we have flying hearts over our heads.

Chris: Oh, yes. According to the notification that just appeared I'm find you blindingly stunning.

Lisa: Yes, it says we have a 10/10.

Chris: Well, that's good, right? 

It looks like I was chasing the wrong Bunch. We'll see what comes out of this.


The second day of autumn came with a morning frost. 

Chris: I think this is the first time I'm happy to have fish for breakfast. 

Our founder is happy with his fire. 


Those who are not happy are the service sims.

Mailcarrier: I feel so unappreciated in this game. Nobody seems to pay us enough attention and they don't realize the sacrifices we make.

Paperboy: It's too early to get so philosophical, ma'am. Also, I'm trying to walk without falling, don't distract me.


Since it was the third day in a row that it rains, I felt bad for Chris and sent him to use the easel at the fire station so he could be dry for at least for one day. Also, the painting skill will be needed when we get into the legacy part of this challenge.

Chris: I think is looking good.

What are you painting?

Chris: Lisa. 

Er... I prefer not to comment.


Before going home, I sent Chris to the park to pick some flowers and harvest the pumpkins, but I didn't notice the time and he was caught by the police after curfew. But when the household consists of only one teenager it's not really a problem and it's basically a free ride home.

Chris: What is the cop lady waiting for? I'm very tired and I want to get home.


Thanks to finding three cosmo flowers, Chris was able to pay the electricity bill (2000 by my own rules) and had enough left over to buy a fridge and a counter.


Chris: My first real meal.

Not really, because you had hotdogs and burgers thank to the picnic baskets.

Chris: I was trying to enjoy the moment, thanks for ruining it.


Chris went to visit the Bunch family, specifically Lisa, who left the house seconds before he arrived. But Chris wasn't the only one with the same idea, Parker Langerak was there to visit his friend Ethan.


Ethan: Good thing you're here, Parker. I was thinking of doing something together.

The teen completely ignored my founder and together with his guest entered the house leaving Chris alone at the door.


Ethan thought he was being funny leaving Chris out. He knocks several times on the door but he was ignored.


Chris: I don't know why you put me through these things, it's clear that he doesn't want me here.

I find it funny; I think it's the first time that a sim of mine is not invited to enter a house.


Lisa came back a few minutes later and she was glad to see Christopher, we finally got into the Bunch house.


Ethan was not amused and started fighting with Chris.

Ethan: Look the finger, it's saying no.


Parker: This is so awkward, and the TV is broken and can't use it as a distraction. Why I came here?

Lisa: That's why I came to the kitchen to make a salad, not because I'm hungry but to avoid those two. You can come here if you want.

You're not even in the screenshot.

Lisa: That doesn't mean I don't exist. I'm important enough in your story not to appear even without a shot of me.

Snob sims, right?


The visit ended when Judy arrived. Our teen is a runaway and it's not good for him to be seen by adults. Not that she seemed very interested in a teenager in torn clothes being in the middle of her house.

Judy: The cold is more worrying, it will freeze my plants.


Chris returned home to find that this watcher had a surprise for him.

Chris: Yeah! The bedspread is not lime colored!

I'm trying to break the habit of coloring my sims and their things with their favorite colors.

Chris: Good for you and for me! It only took you eleven years to do it.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario